Gladskin Eczema Cream
1. Safely use whenever - wherever (yes, even on sensitive areas like your eyelids!). Use anywhere on your skin - before, during or after an eczema flare.
2. Use as often as needed. Apply Gladskin with Micreobalance® on and around eczema-prone areas 2-3 times a day, or more as desired. Don't worry about overdoing it, Gladskin can't be overused.
3. Safe for everyone 3 months old and up.
4. Let it dry, then you're good to go. Use on skin that is free of other creams, cleansers or powders. Let it dry for 5 minutes before putting any other products on top. (Remember, a little goes a long way).
Gladskin Body Wash for Eczema
1. Dispense on wet hands or a washcloth and gently cleanse face and body.
2. Rinse off with water.